Windows and Restarting Hyperspin
Hyperspin runs as a custom user interface on top of Windows 7. You can access Windows 7 using CONTROL+SHIFT+ESC via USB Keyboard or by pressing the button combination (fig. 1) to launch TASK MANAGER. In Task Manager click File>Run New Task and type EXPLORER in the pop-up window to launch the traditional Windows desktop.
Hyperspin Crash Restart
If you leave Hyperspin running for more than 15 hours straight you may experience a 'Flash Crash' (fig. 2, white screen with exclamation). This bug is due to the memory being overloaded with the Hyperspin animation graphics.
Re-launching Hyperspin is simple.
- Run Task Manager (see above)
- Find "Hyperspin.exe" on the list of running processes and click on it
- Select "End Task" at the bottom to stop Hyperspin
- Click File>Run New Task and type EXPLORER
- Re-launch Hyperspin using the red "HS" button